Today’s favorite place is from Stacey from Glued to my Crafts
Stacey’s Favorite Place: Adana, Turkey
Why She Loves Adana“We were stationed at Incirlik Air Force Base, Turkey for two years. The base is right outside Adana, Turkey. Not only do I recommend Adana for traveling, but I also recommend seeing all parts of Turkey. Their culture is so much different than our culture in the USA. The hospitality is definitely better and some areas are breath-taking.”
Stacey’s Favorite Things to Do and See in Adana, Turkey
- Visit the Merkez Park. It’s the central park of Adana and absolutely beautiful. While you are there, go inside the mosque. Breath-taking!
- Eat the food. Lamb kebabs and Boklava, YUM!
- Sit down and have a cup of chai tea with the locals
- Forget your car, ride a dolmus. It’s their city transportation.
- Walk on the Taskopru (stone Bridge ) River Seyhan is spanned by the ancient Taskopru (Stone Bridge) which was built by Hadrian and then repaired by Justinian. It is a 300 yards long stone bridge built in Roman times
Hi, my name is Stacey. I’m an Air Force wife and mother to a nearly two year old boy. Being in the Air Force has given us many opportunities to travel. Whenever I meet other military wives who never got out and explored their surroundings, I’m shocked. I never miss an opportunity to see the world.
Find her at Glued to my Crafts and @GluedToMyCrafts