Valerie’s Favorite Place: Fort Collins, Colorado
Why She Loves Fort Collins
“Fort Collins is a quiet town located roughly 50 miles north of Denver, CO. Fort Collins has may trails and parks located throughout the city as well as near Horsetooth reservoir (just West of the city). The weather in Fort Collins has four seasons, with summer temperatures averaging in the low 80’s, foliage in the fall is absolutely beautiful with yellows, reds, and oranges. Winter is quite mild.”
Valerie’s Favorite Things to Do and See in Fort Collins
- Visit Horsetooth Reservoir
- Watch a sunset over the Rocky Mountains
- Visit Old Town Fort Collins (great restaurants and eateries)
- Beaujo’s Pizza is a must!
- Visit one of the local breweries. At certain times of the year, Budweiser has their clydesdales in town and the public can go see
Hi! My name is Valerie and I am a 32 year old female who is originally from northwest Iowa, but now lives in Fort Collins, CO. I love being outdoors, whether it be running, walking with my 2 year old cocker spaniel, hiking, snowboarding or biking. When I’m indoors, you’ll find me baking cookies!
The Favorite Places e-book
For more vacation ideas and travel inspiration get the free Favorite Places e-book now. If you are a blogger who would like to be featured in an upcoming edition of the series simply tell me about your favorite place.