Today’s favorite place is from the Vacation Wanderer
The Vacation Wanderer’s Favorite Place: Thailand
Why He Loves it
“Thailand has just about anything you would love to see, eat, or experience especially if you are a Westerner. From the beautiful seacoasts and beaches, to the jungles, to the mountains, Thailand has it all. Ride and elephant, pick a fresh banana from a tree, swim in turquoise colored water, or just experience the friendliness of the Thai people. Thailand: The Land of Smiles.”
The Vacation Wanderer’s Favorite Things to Do and See in Thailand
- See the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew in Bangkok
- Take the James Bond Island Tour at Patong Beach, Phuket
- Feast on the delicious and inexpensive varieties of street food
- Shop until you drop and find great bargains at THE MALL Thapra, MBK Mall, or any of the other shopping areas in Bangkok
- Visit FantaSea in Phuket / Patong Beach Area and have a feast and enjoy a wonderful Thai cultural show
About The Vacation Wanderer
I have had the chance to travel quite a bit, especially the last seven years. Working overseas has helped make that a possibility. My first long trip was a five week excursion via Eurail having quit my job and take advantage of a really cheap round trip flight to the UK.
The Favorite Places e-book
For more vacation ideas and travel inspiration get the free Favorite Places e-book now. If you are a blogger who would like to be featured in an upcoming edition of the series simply tell me about your favorite place.